View topic - 2018 NDC National Registration Form - URGENT!

It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 2:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

The purpose of the National DeSoto Club, Inc. (NDC), is to encourage the preservation, restoration and promotion of all De Soto automobiles, as well as to promote fellowship and the exchange of knowledge among all fellow members. Furthermore, the study, compilation of data, summary of information, and preservation of literature related to De Soto automobiles is encouraged. The NDC’s message board is open to all. The NDC’s Trustees and members are NOT responsible for the accuracy of any of the information posted to this message board. The NDC’s web-master may, at his/her discretion, remove any message that is deemed to be offensive, and deny posting privileges to the person who posted the offensive message.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 am 

All Members!

Please know that the registration form included with the latest Adventurer issue is preliminary and lacks some important information necessary to properly complete the form. I will post the final form here on the forum ASAP and hopefully will be in time to be included with the next Adventurer issue.

Unfurtunately Branson basically "shuts down" from just after Christmas till March at which time the new event/show schedules will be available with prices. In order to get an idea for what may be considered in 2018, I had to use the 2017 calendar for examples of what we could do in August of 2018. Revisons are on the horizon so please keep this in mind but will be well in advance of the convention so hold tight for the time being. I appologize for any inconvenience and stay tuned - I will keep you posted with the latest.

Also, I failed to include my contact infomation on the form which is:
Fred Roman
131 Cedarwood Ave,
Branson, MO 65616
Phone: 816-590-3685 (cell) and e-mail: fierofred@sbcglobal.net

I encourage you to send your registrations/payments to Bill Noble as indicated on the form. If you send any monies directly to me, you must make your checks payable to Fred Roman and indicate on the bottom of the check what the payment is for relating to the NDC.

Please feel free to contact me with your questions and concerns.

Thank you and best DeSoto regards,

Fred

"It's delightful, it's delovely, it's DeSoto"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:25 am 

Fred:

Please send me any digital copies of information you want made available to publish on the website’s convention page.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:27 pm 

All,

I don't know how we did it, but somehow part of last year's convention registration form got copied onto the form for this year. For example, we are NOT planning on doing an auction during the car show on Saturday. Also, the Awards Banquet menu and cost are wrong - the cost is $35 per meal. The meal choices are:

Burgundy Beef Tips
Chicken Marsala
Baked Salmon
Pasta dish (vegetarian)

The t-shirt prices are preliminary; we're working on getting the correct prices which are dependent upon size. (And we're looking into the possibility of a shirt with a pocket.)

And finally (for now, at least), as Fred stated earlier, please make your check out to Fred Roman and write "2018 NDC Convention" on the memo line; thanks. (But if you've already made your check out to the NDC, don't worry about it - we have a work-around.)

Bill Noble

P.S. Tim - when Fred and I have the final prices and the corrected registration form, we'll get it to you so that you can post it on the club's web-site; thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:06 am 

I would buy a shirt, if it had a pocket.
Tom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:43 am 

Hi Tom,

Pockets add $8.00 to the cost. I don’t think the board will approve that.

But you can still buy a shirt - they are unique.

Fred