View topic - Lead 1953 Desoto Firedome parts.

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

The purpose of the National DeSoto Club, Inc. (NDC), is to encourage the preservation, restoration and promotion of all De Soto automobiles, as well as to promote fellowship and the exchange of knowledge among all fellow members. Furthermore, the study, compilation of data, summary of information, and preservation of literature related to De Soto automobiles is encouraged. The NDC’s message board is open to all. The NDC’s Trustees and members are NOT responsible for the accuracy of any of the information posted to this message board. The NDC’s web-master may, at his/her discretion, remove any message that is deemed to be offensive, and deny posting privileges to the person who posted the offensive message.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:55 am 

Hello, I have recently moved into a ranch, and my sons and I have found some 1953 DeSoto Firedome parts. I have looked online and it appears to me these parts are a rare find and are in better condition than most parts I see for sale. I am interested in selling these parts, but would rather sell them to people who have a passion for their classic automobiles. I have a Hood, two doors, a trunk, and two front fenders. All have original chrome emblems intact. If And hopefully I can make some loyal DeSoto owner happy completing their car with these parts. I can also be reached at 1-631-830-3402. I am a resident of San Diego, but am willing to travel out of state and deliver these parts for the appropriate fees of course.

Thank you,

Daniel Eric Torres

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 am 

Daniel

If you still have the above items July 2011, remember there
is a De Soto National Convention in ReNo, Nevada the
third week.

The ones who do not have a computor and etc show up at
events such as this hoping to find what they are looking
for ( such as your parts ).

Rodger & Gabby
COS