View topic - Hernando Desoto

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

The purpose of the National DeSoto Club, Inc. (NDC), is to encourage the preservation, restoration and promotion of all De Soto automobiles, as well as to promote fellowship and the exchange of knowledge among all fellow members. Furthermore, the study, compilation of data, summary of information, and preservation of literature related to De Soto automobiles is encouraged. The NDC’s message board is open to all. The NDC’s Trustees and members are NOT responsible for the accuracy of any of the information posted to this message board. The NDC’s web-master may, at his/her discretion, remove any message that is deemed to be offensive, and deny posting privileges to the person who posted the offensive message.

Post subject: Hernando Desoto
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 pm 
:) I am still looking for rear ashtrays for this car, can anybody help? :?:
:) Randy :wink:

Attachments:
hernando 001.jpg
hernando 001.jpg [ 149.07 KiB | Viewed 2889 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:28 am 
The car is absolutely drop dead gorgeous !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:30 am 
:) Thank you that makes worth the hard work :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm 
Stunning car!

Post subject: Hernando Desoto Ashtrays
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:19 am 
Randy, my 53 Firedome does not have ashtrays on each side. It has one in the middle of the back of the front seat. It has the handle for opening and closing the back door which of course you do not need in your 53. Lance has a coupe. I emailed you his email address.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm 
:) The ashtrays are on each side under the rear window, I have seen them ian a 53 covertable. I just found the power window buttons for my car, I got them at wildcat auto wreckers in Oregon, wow ther was alot of mopars. The buttons were out of a 55 desoto. Does anybody know wheere I can find the window washer pump at. :roll:

Post subject: Hernando Desoto
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:52 am 
Randy, I am having trouble sending email. I will find out everything I need to this weekend but need to get email fixed. The sad thing is I have a new PC and it is supposed to have Windows 7 mail but I can not find it anywhere even to download it. They could not connect to the site. It goes back to Best Buy tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:30 pm 
:? Paul,
No rush, let me know later.

:roll: Randy :wink: